HOW Magazine launches official blog

Early this morning I got an email from HOW Magazine Senior Editor Megan Patrick telling me that the official HOW Blog had been launched. The editors and staff of HOW are constantly adding new features to the magazine, the publication's website, the HOW online forum and other enterprises associated with HOW. It looks like they are have too much fun with the new blog. I look forward to checking it out on a regular basis.

In the interest of full public disclosure, I should mention that my involvement with HOW goes a bit beyond just reading the magazine. I'm a member of the publication's Editorial Advisory Board, I've written for the magazine, they've written about me, I've spoken at a few HOW Design Conferences, and I'm a member of the HOW Conference Advisory Council. HOW Design Books also published my first book, The Savvy Designer's Guide to Success. They will release my next book, Identity Crisis! in 2007.

It may all sound a bit incestuous - but, as a member of the "family," it doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy the HOW Blog any less. I hope you'll take a look, too.

© 2006 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives.

No comments: