Identity Crisis! teaser No. 1

Here's the first sneak peek at my upcoming book, Identity Crisis!: 50 redesigns that transformed stale identities into successful brands

The above is just one spread of the Sheridan's Lattes and Frozen Custard identity re-design submission from the folks at Willoughby Design Group.

Future Identity Crisis! blog entries will include lists of other contributors selected to appear in the book, more visual teasers and related book news. The book is off to the printer. Look for it on your bookstore shelves later this year.

Image: Copyright © 2007 Jeff Fisher • Used with permission of author and HOW Books, an imprint of F+W Publications, Inc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must say, I have read almost all the books you've ever been in, and I enjoy them all! I'll be looking forward to this one!