design:related offers project and inspiration gallery

I have previously mentioned the site design:related™ several times on bLog-oMotives, including referencing the resource in my list of portfolio site where I post and promote my identity design work. The site has offered community members the opportunity to create a portfolio, post inspirations, comment on the work of others, share industry-related news, establish a network and more.

Now design:related™ offers a growing gallery of selected projects and inspirations as eye-candy for site visitors. Featured items included book covers, architecture, product designs, illustration, typography, identity design and many other images presented on the site. The Jeff Fisher LogoMotives identity (shown above) and the link to a gallery of my real imaginary friends are included in the gallery.

© 2008 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

No comments: