Summit Awards celebrate 15 creative years

For the past 15 years entering my identity design work in competitions has resulted in some great promotion opportunities. On a regular basis I encourage others in the profession to enter competitions, and submit work for possible inclusion in books, through posted listings on bLog-oMotives.

The Summit Creative Awards, now known as one of the Summit International Awards competitions, began about the same time that I recognized the value of industry awards in my marketing efforts. Since then, I have been honored with 17 Summit Creative Awards. I have also judged the competition three times - and, unfortunately, have been unable to participate as a judge several additional occasions due to scheduling conflicts with my annual Caribbean vacation.

It's always been a pleasure to be associated with Jocelyn Luciano, Executive Director for the Summit International Awards, her incredible staff, and the advertising and design industry judges from around the world.

The Summit International Awards are celebrating their anniversary with a series of videos, currently posted on YouTube. The one above, "Experience Matters," was a nice surprise to me. I don't really remember the cameras at any of the judging events. You may also want to check out the videos "Creative", "Competition" and "Beauty."

You will find more information about the Creative Awards, Marketing Effectiveness Awards and Emerging Media Awards on the Summit International Awards website - and posted regularly in the bLog-oMotives competition listings.

© 2009 Jeff Fisher Logomotives

No comments: