Overlapping orbits in the blog-o-sphere

Some time ago I posted a bLog-oMotives entry about Kevin Carroll - and his words of wisdom appearing on Starbucks coffee cups around the U.S. It seems that my post caught the attention of KC himself.

Today, my blog entry is quoted in It's a Blogger's Universe!! on his Katalyst Consultancy Blog. Thanks for the mention! In fact, yesterday I had an email from a member of Kevin's staff, informing me of my impending appearance on his blog, and mentioning I was an "inspiration to Kevin around setting up our blog." It's not a bad thing to be able to send some inspiration in the direction of one who inspires so many others, including myself.

Coincidently, his inspiration just came my way in the form of a gift of Kevin's book, Rules of the Red Rubber Ball: Find and Sustain Your Life's Work, from my friends Lisa and Bev at my surprise birthday party this past weekend. Now, I just need to play stalker to get Kevin to sign my copy. Actually, that shouldn't be too difficult, with Portland being his home base as well.

© 2006 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

1 comment:

Friday Dialogue said...

Jeff,

When do you want to get that book to me so I can have it autographed?

Talk to ya

Julian