2007 In-HOWse Designer Conference site goes live

Yesterday HOW Magazine launched the site for the 2007 In-HOWse Designer Conference, to be held at the Hyatt Regency in Austin, Texas this September 9th through 11th. I heard great things about the previous In-HOWse event and would highly recommend this industry gathering for those creating design within organizations, businesses, agencies and corporations. Having been an in-house designer in my past life, I know that such design professionals often need all the inspiration and cheerleading they can get.

Some of my favorite people are speakers for the event - in particular the dynamic Kevin Carroll of The Katalyst Consultancy, the divine Jeni Herberger of Design Matters, and those wild and crazy HOW Editors Megan Patrick and Bryn Mooth.

Need another excuse to attend?: Austin is a kick-ass place to visit...

© 2007 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

2 comments:

Misha said...

I've seen the print ads for this event and although it sounds like a very good conference to go to, I'm having a hard time getting over how awful their ads are. The blocks, the colors, the standard Myriad font; it all looks like it was made using an old Ragemaker template from 1995. What's that about?

Jeff Fisher LogoMotives said...

Misha - I wouldn't know - since I'm not on the team that designs stuff for the conference. Maybe someone from the staff will respond.