Jeff Fisher to speak at AIGA Oklahoma

On Thursday, January 24th I will be speaking to members of AIGA Oklahoma in the group's first event of 2008. The presentation will be held at 7:00 p.m. at OPUBCO Communications Group/The Oklahoman, 9000 N. Broadway in Oklahoma City. Admission is $15 for professionals and $5 for students.

In addition to speaking about the book Identity Crisis!: 50 redesigns that transformed stale identities into successful brands, I will be discussing designer self-promotion methods and various aspects of my 30-year career. Books will not be for sale at the event, but I will be happy to sign copies of both Identity Crisis! and, my first book, The Savvy Designer's Guide to Success for those attending.

While in Oklahoma City I will also be visiting the graphic design departments at Southern Nazarene University and Oklahoma Christian University to speak with students, have question/answer sessions and possibly review some portfolios.

I want to thank AIGA Oklahoma President Brian Mays for his efforts in coordinating these appearances - and for the mention on his blog. I'm really looking forward to visiting Oklahoma City.

© 2008 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

No comments: