Logo Design Love goes live

Some unusual cyber traffic coming my way caused me to take a look at the unfamiliar source Logo Design Love this morning. Today is the launch of the blog of articles, examples and resources for those who love logos. The project is the work of David Airey, a self-employed graphic designer in Edinburgh, Scotland.

I was happy to see my Creative Latitude column Logo Notions (which is greatly in need of an in-the-works update) and bLog-oMotives are as listed Logo Design Love resources. Some "love" was also sent to my book, Identity Crisis!: 50 redesigns that transformed stale identities into successful brands, in the form a recommendation from the new industry blog. I'm honored to be considered a charter "Friend of Logo Design Love."

It looks like Logo Design Love is going to be a great place to visit, on a regular basis, for anyone with a passion for identity design. Check it out.

© 2008 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up, I love this site already!