Clickety-clacks along the LogoMotives tracks

Jeff Fisher LogoMotives mentions were tracked online numerous times in the past few months. Here's the latest:

Spec Work and Crowdsourcing: Gambles that Don't Pay Off In an article by former CreativePro.com editor-in-chief Pamela Pfiffner, design industry professionals - including myself - weigh in on the issues of spec work and crowdsourcing. [4.27.09]

10 Creative Minds of the Design Industry The blog Powerusers, written by Nikhil K. Misal, introduced a group design industry professionals, including yours truly, to a large international cyber-audience. [4.24.09]

Design Sites • The Jounalist's Toolbox It's great to have Jeff Fisher LogoMotives included as a link The Journalist's Toolbox resource list from the Society of Professional Journalists. [4.09.09]

Logo 72: Jeff Fisher LogoMotives - Making a logo design your own Logo design link and resource site Logo72 sent a lot of traffic my way posting a link to my article "Making a logo design your own." [4.08.09]

Calvin Lee Interview | Inspiredology Longtime design industry pal Calvin Lee, of Mayhem Studios was kind enough to mention me in his interview on Inspiredology. Thanks Cal! [4.06.09]

10 Great Logo Design, Branding and Identity Books The blog Logo Critiques for including my book Identity Crisis!: 50 redesigns that transformed stale identities into successful brands on their list of "10 Great Logo Design, Branding and Identity Books." [3.26.09]

Using Twitter to Promote Your Book Writer extraordinaire Kristen Fischer used my experiences in promoting my books with Twitter in her piece for the site FreelanceSwitch. [3.22.09]

30 Beautiful Logos Brazilian designer Fabio Sasso included the Jeff Fisher LogoMotives identity in the list on his Abduzeedo/Abducted By Design. [3.11.09]

Making Public Speaking Fun In his Communication Steroids blog, writer Tim 'Gonzo' Gordon mentioned several of my more attention-getting speaking engagement tactics. [2.22.09]

Occasionally, I come across older posts related to my design or writing efforts. Here are a couple examples:

Logo Design Inspiration - Cool Logos Part I The blog for AllGraphicDesign.com included my DataDork logo in this selection of design inspirations. [8.15.08][2.22.09][2.22.09]

Best Logo Design Books for Your Graphic Design Library In another post from AllGraphicDesign.com my book Identity Crisis!: 50 redesigns that transformed stale identities into successful brands is one of four recommended. [12.30.08]

© 2009 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

No comments: