Enjoying the outdoor office...

The past few days have been beautiful in Portland. As the annual Rose Festival event schedule begins many locals head out of Dodge or find a way to hibernate in their neighborhoods to avoid the parades, extra traffic, and bridges going up and down on "the moat" as the ships arrive/depart for the festivities. I will not leave the home studio much this next week - but, with the nice weather, I have moved out to the "summer office."

Yesterday, on The Serif - one of my favorite blogging "side tracks" - Jim and the gang were having some Friday fun posting shots of their work spaces. I sent over a photo of mine and succeeded in making eveyone a bit jealous. They even ended the day with a photo of Al Gore's office. (On the HOW Design Forum there's also been an ongoing workspace thread.)

The only drawback to working in my outdoor space is that I'm often distracted and end up playing in the dirt. Not a bad thing for digging up a little creativity...

© 2007 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

3 comments:

Kristen said...

haha Jeff you are so full of puns! That is a great backyard! Did you do the stone yourself? I just moved into a new home and want to make a courtyard-ish backyard.

Jeff Fisher LogoMotives said...

Hi Kristen -

No, our friends from did the actual stone work. I did do the original rough design of the garden layout.

- J.

Daniel Schutzsmith said...

Thats a great office - I've been setting mine up the same way! Got one of those tents and some furniture being delivered from Target later this week!