Clickety-clacks along the LogoMotives tracks

During the month of August, quite a few mentions and sightings of Jeff Fisher LogoMotives showed up in the blog-o-sphere:

Freelancing Finesse The annual Creative Freelancer Conference recently was held in San Diego. The article "Freelancing Finesse," from The Creative Group was recently posted as a resource for attendees. The piece includes some business advice from yours truly. [08.09]

My Top Ten People to Follow on Twitter I appreciate the compliment conveyed by designer Robb Clarke in selecting his top tweeters to follow. [08.30.09]

Jeff Fisher of Logomotives: Toot! Toot! (Part 1) A long-time favorite supplier, Neenah Paper, recently interviewed me - about my work, social networking, design inspirations and creating a work-life balance - for their "Against The Grain" blog. Part two of the discussion was actually posted in earlier September - here's the link. [08.27.09]

"Experience Matters" It was nice to see my face pop into view in the YouTube video from the folks at the Summit International Awards as they celebrate 15 years of the Summit Creative Awards. [08.22.09]

A Study in Black and White Logos: Designer Jeff Fisher shares some of his past mono-color logo work. A great deal of Internet traffic came my way due to CreativePro.com posting a mention about a bLog-oMotive post regarding my one-color identity design efforts. [08.13.09]

5 Logos Extraños Que Tuvieron Éxito A Google alert brought to my attention the fact the Jeff Fisher LogoMotives identity had been featured on the Marcas y Simbolos blog. Loosely translated, it's not bad to have my logo considered "intense and perfect." [08.11.09]

Quickies: Ten Readable Branding Books From Fuel Your Branding came a blog post listing my book, Identity Crisis!: 50 redesigns that transformed stale identities into successful brands, one of the 10 most readable books on the topic of branding - along with volumes by Alina Wheeler, Marty Neumeier, Seth Godin and others. [08.10.09]

40 Weird and Playful logos – A Double treat! On the Graphic Design Blog, Charles B Johnson categorizes my "Two Boys in a Bed on a Cold Winter's Night logo as "weird" and my concept for the C.A.T. identity as "playful." (shown above) [08.05.09]

© 2009 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives.

No comments: