Before and after logo designs: Part II

The majority of my recent identity design projects have been redesigns of existing logos. Over the years I have been contracted many times to update or makeover the logos of businesses and organizations. My "before & after" images of such projects get a great deal of attention in my marketing packets and through previous blog entries focusing on redesign efforts. I thought I would create a series of bLog-oMotives visual entries showcasing some of the examples - with links to previous posts offering project explanations and anecdotes - allowing bLog-oMotives readers to easily review some of the past featured designs.

Balloons on Broadway • Portland, OR (Read more)

North Portland Business Association • Portland, OR (Read more)

Benicia Historical Museum • Benicia, CA (Read more)

Tel•Med • Multnomah County Medical Society • Portland, OR (Read more)

Smith Freed & Eberhard P.C. • Portland, OR (Read more)

Check out previous "before and after" posts on bLog-oMotives.

(Note: My book, Identity Crisis!: 50 Redesigns That Transformed Stale Identities Into Successful Brands, contains case studies from 35 designers and firms located around the world. Learn more about the book on the Identity Crisis! blog.)

© 2008 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

No comments: