Design Observer peeks at gardens & designers

Earlier this week the Observatory, a channel on the design industry web presence Design Observer, took a look at gardening by creative professionals. In the article, "Gardens and Their Designers," design editor and writer Timothy Jack Ward ponders what makes so many designers turn to gardening as an added creative outlet.

The Design Observer piece has an accompanying slide show of designer gardens from around the country. Yours truly, sitting in my "summer office," is among the collection (above).

Throughout the year I have been photo-documenting the results of my "playing in the dirt." The images are posted in my garden Flickr gallery. I've also posted a variety of bLog-oMotives entries about the garden.

© 2009 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

No comments: