I've already received a few requests for links to my articles that appeared on Commpiled.com. If possible, the pieces are linked below. Some of the articles have also been blog-oMotives entries, published in How Magazine, or posted on CreativeLatitude.com, Graphics.com, and the former StickyIdeas.com. I will get others posted as soon as possible.
• The proper care and feeding of the in-house designer (January 2006)
• Designs on your own neighborhood (November 2005)
• Tooting your own horn: How designers can get the word out (September 2005)
• Profiting for pro bono creative efforts (August 2005)
• How much should I charge? (July 2005)
• A winning strategy: Industry awards as a design tool (May 2005)
• Preaching what you practice: Speaking in graphic tongues to the masses (February 2005)
• Don't shoot the client (January 2005)
• When a "contest" is not a contest (November 2004)
I hope this helps those looking for the articles.
© 2006 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives