Before and after logo designs: Part V

The majority of my recent identity design projects have been redesigns of existing logos. Over the years I have been contracted many times to update or makeover the logos of businesses and organizations. My "before & after" images of such projects get a great deal of attention in my marketing packets and through previous blog entries focusing on redesign efforts. I thought I would create a series of bLog-oMotives visual entries showcasing some of the examples - with links to previous posts offering project explanations and anecdotes - allowing bLog-oMotives readers to easily review some of the past featured designs.

Our House of Portland • Portland,OR (Read more)

VanderVeer Center • Portland, OR (Read more)

Childpeace Montessori Community • Portland, OR (Read more)

Portsmouth Community Development Corporation • Portland, OR (Read more)

Sunriver Preparatory School • Suniver,OR (Read more)

Check out previous "before and after" posts on bLog-oMotives.

(Note: My book, Identity Crisis!: 50 Redesigns That Transformed Stale Identities Into Successful Brands, contains case studies from 35 designers and firms located around the world. Learn more about the book on the Identity Crisis! blog.)

© 2008 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

1 comment:

Samuel John Klein said...

The VanderVeer rebranding was particularly apt, if only because you managed to eradicate yet one more refexive use of Papyrus (a font I'd like to see die screaming)