Where do you do what you do?

I'm working from the desk of Seattle hotel suite, with an incredible view of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains, at this very moment - and I'm always working from wherever I may be with my PowerBook at the time. It might be from a villa in Italy, in beachfront home in St. Croix, on a picnic table at a campground on the Oregon Coast, from an uncomfortable chair in some noisy airport waiting area, from the kitchen table of a friend's home in another city, in our camping van along Eagle Creek while gold mining in the Wallowa Mountains, or elsewhere. Still, my favorite place to be at work is from my own home garden - with WiFi! Check out the workspaces of others, and add photos of your own, at the new site WHEREWEDOWHATWEDO (that's Where We Do What We Do).

© 2008 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

1 comment:

Audee said...

Sounds like a great site! Thank you for sharing this.. :)