2009 was a great year of international book exposure for Jeff Fisher LogoMotives:
• LogoLounge Master Library, Volume 1: 3,000 Initials & Crest Logos, by Bill Gardner and Catharine Fishel (Rockport Publishers, USA, 2009) Read more here.
• LogoLounge, Volume 4, by Bill Gardner and Catharine Fishel (Paper, Rockport Publishers, USA, 2009)
• Celebration Graphics Sourcebook: Festive Designs from All Cultures, by John Stones (Rockport Publishers, USA, 2009) Read more here.
• Breaking Into Freelance Illustration: A Guide for Artists, Designers and Illustrators, by Holly DeWolf (HOW Books, USA, 2009) Read more here.
• Typeface: Classic Typography for Contemporary Design, by Tamye Riggs (Princeton Architectural Press, USA, 2009) Read more here.
• The Designer's Guide to Business and Careers: How to Succeed on the Job or on Your Own, by Peg Faimon (HOW Books, USA 2009) Read more here.
• Caffeine for the Creative Team: 200 Exercises to Inspire Group Innovation, by Stefan Mumaw and Wendy Lee Oldfield (HOW Books, USA 2009) Read more here.
• Works in Progress: Graphics for Visual Presentations (PIE Books, Japan, 2009) Read more here.
• Blogs: Mad About Design (maomao publications, Spain, 2009)
• Stories That Sell: Turn Satisfied Customers into Your Most Powerful Sales & Marketing Asset, by Casey Hibbard (AIM Publishers, USA, 2009) Read more here.
The design efforts, or career advice, of Jeff Fisher - the Engineer of Creative Identity for Jeff Fisher LogoMotives - now appears in over 130 design, marketing and business books. Check out the complete list.
© 2009 Jeff Fisher LogoMotives